Crewed Yacht Charter – All Inclusive Sailing Vacations
JOY / Lagoon / 77’ Luxury Charter Specifications
1 Master Suite, 2 Double Cabins, 1 Pullman Cabin
All with en-suite bathrooms
2 x ONAN Generators (19Kva), o
2 x Volvo Penta D4-180 Engines;
2 x Onan Generators (19Kva), one upgrade to 27KW;
2 x Inverters 24/22V 5000VA
2 x Inverters 24/220V 5000VA
12V & 220V
Ocean Master Deluxe OM 500 with Honda Engine 100HP
Man Kayak 1
Man Kayak 2
Yacht offers Rendezvous Diving only
No of Divers
Dive Equipmen: Diving Compressor Bauer Junior II 220V/50Hz, Dive gears (BCD, Reg, dive computer, mask and fins); waivers requested.
Remark on scuba diving: Rendezvous only.
Clients are more than welcome to use onboad scuba dive equipment but with an instructor (RdV diving).
There is no wetsuit for rent onboard, but the clients can rent from local dive shop.
For diving in French Polynesia cruising area (Tuamotus Islands): It is important to know that the dives around Tuamotus are at the passes near town and if they wanted to see the rest of the atoll then there are no scuba dive sites.
1 x Foiling Surf Board
1 x Banana Boat
Agent booking commission is: 15% of net charter fee (excl. VAT, APA, all-inclusive expenses, discounts if applied)
Raiatea, French Polynesia
SY JOY - from Summer 2019 to Summer 2021: French Polynesia
- High Season (Jul. - Aug.): 46,000 EUR per week + 30% APA + 5% VAT
- Low Season (rest of time): 43,000 EUR per week + 30% APA + 5% VAT
- Christmas and New Year weeks are at rates of 53,000 EUR + 30% APA + 5% VAT
- Dec. & Jan. 2020 & 2021, Cruising Area: Tuamotus Archipelagos
- Jan. - Mar. 2021: unavailable
- Rest Months 2020 & 2021: Society Islands; standard itinerary Huahine/Raiatea to Bora Bora
Extended turnaround time due to CoVid Pandemic:
- same port from Bora: 5 days
- from Huahine/Raiatea: 7 days
- Tuamotus: TBC case by case