***LARGE PRICE REDUCTION***
• Boat en-route to Ft Lauderdale, FL. Arriving by end of November.
• The Lagoon bulkhead issue has been fixed, with Certification from the Lagoon factory.
• In and out of the water surveys (October 2023) available to buyers with an offer in place.
Rarely, a yacht such as ANTARES comes on the market. Never in any accident or hurricane damage.
A 4 cabin (+2 in the forepeak + double berth in salon) and 4-head layout, she is in exceptional condition, well above average. due to very low usage, and a lot of major brand new equipment (see below).
She boasts all the necessary equipment and amenities that include: Air conditioning in all cabins, Genset (220V), 4 electric heads, water maker, additional fridge + cockpit fridge, additional water tanks, life raft, solar (4x120W)
Interior is the light "Alpi" finish, with veneers, overhead liners, floors, kitchen and bathroom fixtures, mirrors - all in excellent shape. Sails, running rigging and engines in very good condition. Very low engine hours at 3,016 and 3,055 on the Yanmar 57HP with SD60 saildrives.
Genset with only 1000 hours.
• New haul-out and bottom paint (June 2023)
•10 ft dinghy with new 9.9 HP motor
• New water-maker
• New water tank
• New mainsail electric winch
• New genoa sheets and several running rigging as well.
• New trampoline
• New cushions
• Generator: new impaler housing, water flow sensor and riser pump
• New faucets in the bathrooms
• Several new door hinges
Vessel is ready to go: Either for charter work, or for private party looking for a solid platform for long-term cruising.
DIMENSIONS & SPECIFICATIONS
||45' 10" ( 13.97 m)|
||4' 4" ( 1.32 m)|
||25' 10" ( 7.87 m)|
||43' 11" ( 13.39 m)|
|Mast Height Clearance:
||76' ( 23.16 m)|
|No of Cabins:
|No of Heads:
||16.645 ton (33290 lb)|
HULL AND DECK CONFIGURATION
||Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic- FRP|
|Engine Hours (Port):
|Engine Hours (Starboard):
|Engine Fuel Type: