Designed by the famous Joubert-Nivelt firm of architects, the ORANA 44 offers:
- Free on-deck movement, like her sisters.
- A very low center of gravity for maximum security, with opened access between the cockpit and saloon.
- A large sliding window for direct communication between the saloon and cockpit.
- A three-seat steering station combining all navigation controls, with excellent visibility over the roof.
- A sheltered sundeck behind the steering station, which includes two portable sun loungers with adjustable backs.
- Most importantly, great performances with 110mÂ² of sail, which in normal weather would allow extensive sailing under the wind, limiting the use of motors.
In the passageways are four bright, attractive cabins, each with attached lavatory and separate shower room.