Reposado’s owners dream of the day when they can transition from their traditional land-based home to their live aboard home and travel to various warm island destinations with family and friends. Following several years of chartering, they realized that the Lagoon 450 owners’ version was the right yacht for their needs. It goes without saying that many charterers like the Lagoon 450 for many of the same reasons. Considerable living and storage space, low-wind sailing performance, maneuverability, and technology options, are seen as qualities that make for a restful, peaceful, and comfortable sailing experience. The restful experiences aboard the 450 also influenced the owners when selecting the name for their yacht, which is correspondingly Reposado, a Spanish word that translates to “at Rest,” or “at Peace” in English.
Reposado is a 2019 450-F configured in the 3 cabin owners’ version with flybridge. The most unique feature of this version is that it has a main stateroom that spans the entire starboard hull providing a spacious, private and very comfortable apartment that can be closed off from the rest of the yacht. Families that charter enjoy having the comforts of a private master suite with an oversized bathroom. Additionally, the starboard and port points are finished with quarters for a charter captain and crew, and a double berth feature can be fitted in the saloon for additional guests if needed. To sum things up, Reposado can accommodate 10 guests comfortably.
Another amenity on Reposado is plenty of space for entertaining. “After a day’s worth of sailing, snorkeling, and stand up paddle boarding we love relaxing with our family and guests.” Reposado has many comfortable areas where guests can congregate. The main areas are in the spacious saloon and aft in the rear cock pit. “Watching the sunset from back here is awesome; likewise, both forward and on top of the saloon are areas with comfortable cushions for stargazing, sunbathing, or relaxing with a beverage.”
Reposado is equipped with a powerful, but quiet and easy to manage generator that supplies power for electronic devices: Wi-Fi router, lighting, numerous USB ports, A/C and climate controls, two refrigerators, large freezer, microwave oven, water maker, electric toilets, and hot water heater. These features bode well with charterers, as guests enjoy the comfort of having a home away from home and access to the internet and communications capabilities while visiting the BVIs.
One feature that the owners appreciate the most is the Water Maker. The Lagoon factory- installed water maker can produce approximately 25 gals of fresh water from sea water per hour. The system supplies numerous water tanks with plenty of freshwater for drinking, cooking, and cleaning. “This is a very nice feature on Reposado that we appreciate the most. No more rationing water or sailing off course to fill up water tanks.”
Reposado has many safety features onboard, including the latest B&G Zeus 3 navigation plotter and sonar equipment at the helm, Automatic Identification System (AIS), man-overboard tracking, forward scanning underwater transducer, anchor alarm, and chain counter to name just a few. “In addition to having access to an extraordinary sailing vessel from Lagoon, we have a remarkable partner in the Catamaran Company at the Tortola Hodges Creek base as well. We know how important vacations are, taking the requisite time to relax and reflect on one’s dreams and spending quality time with family and friends. We are confident that Reposado will provide you with a comfortable home away from home while you experience the unique beauty and wind in the British Virgin Islands.”
2019 Lagoon 450 in BVI. Available as a bare boat from BVI. Air conditioning 3 cabin Layout in British Virgin Islands.
10 reasons to Book and Sail Reposado a 2019 Lagoon 450 Flybridge Owners' Version
Space, space, and more space - everyone can be comfortable throughout the cruise!
- The main stateroom spans the entire starboard hull providing a large private and very comfortable apartment style living experience and can be closed off from the rest of the yacht when you want privacy.
- The master cabin's en-suite oversized bathroom shower, sink countertop, and vanity are fitted at the front of the hull. As a result, this configuration provides a considerably wider runway in the dressing room and office area located between the master bedroom and bath.
- The desk in the stateroom serves well as an office and is the perfect space to work. It has USB ports, electrical outlets, an onboard router, and is WiFi ready. Although the space is not sound proof, the acoustics are quite good for video and Voice Over IP conference calls.
- The large stateroom was designed to optimize storage for live-a-boards and offshore sailing excursions. This is a benefit for charters because the space provides ample storage for your vacation gear. Storage galore! the 3-cabin has enough for storing provisions, clothing, water toys for a 2 week+ charter. This enables you to be self-sufficient if you like to avoid busy marinas.
- On the port hull there are the two berths, each having their own bathroom suite with modern freshwater electric toilets and showers, and plenty of storage space for several guests.
- The starboard and port points are finished with quarters for extra guests, a captain, crew or chef.
- Reposado has a double berth feature in the saloon for additional guests.
- Each cabin and the saloon has its own controls to regulate air conditioning, heat, and humidity.
- Although the Flybridge is known as the navigation and sail trimming nerve center, it is also another level of the living space; in fact, it is a great place to relax, sip a beverage, and reflect on the day. The large comfortable cushions in front of the bridge on top of the saloon is awesome and the perfect relaxation space - we call it our star-gazing deck
- Did we say how much space there is? Reposado has abundant living & gathering spaces, all of which have comfortable cushions and multiple throw pillows to make it extra comfortable:
- Open concept deckhouse - cockpit area - the sliding doors can open up so that the deckhouse and cockpit can become one extra-large gathering space
- Spacious, covered cockpit to protect from the sun or rain has a dining space and large lounging pad
- Large foredeck seating area with trampolines & bow pulpit seats
- Boat Model: Lagoon 450
- Boat Type: Catamaran
- Year Built: 2019
- Length: 45' | 13,72m
- Number of Persons: 10
- Number of Double Cabins: 3
- Number of Single Cabins: 2
- Number of Showers: 3
- Number of Heads: 3
- Double Bunk: 0
- Frontpeak: 2
- Double Berth: 0