The Longest Day of the Year is June 22nd. Spend it with the Catamaran Company - Annapolis at our Summer Sailstice 2013 Celebration
Visit us during our event to find out how you can save 20% off on your next service job through the Catamaran Company - Annapolis. Make an appointment today to speak to one of our expert service technicians about our best options available for your boat maintenance needs.
When: Saturday, June 22
Where: 7366 Edgewood Rd.
Annapolis, MD 21403
The Catamaran Company's docks in Annapolis have slips available for both short and long-term rent with quick and easy access to all of your sailing and boat maintenance needs. Conveniently located on scenic Back Creek, our docks are just a short sail or water taxi ride away from historic Downtown, Annapolis, and the heart of the sailing capital of the world!
Celebrate Summer Sailstice 2013 by coming to our event by sea! Raft-up in Back Creek or tie-up at our docks. We have limited dockage available so please contact us ASAP to reserve your spot by filling in this quick form below.
All guests who attend will receive an exclusive 20% off coupon for service work through the Catamaran Company - Annapolis. With extensive onsite services, we are you one stop shop for your entire sailboat repair needs. Please fill in this quick form and tell us what service you require
Featured services available through The Catamaran Company- Annapolis listed below. Don't see what you need? Contact us and we will work with you to find a solution.
RSVP to the Catamaran Company- Annapolis' Sailstice celebration and spend the longest day of the year touring our marina, checking out our boats for sale and learning more about our charter program, purchasing options, test sails and more!
- Water and electric hook ups on docks
- 50,000 lb. travel lift
- Indoor and out door boat storage
- Washing & Waxing
- Interior detailing
- Exterior detailing
- Bottom Painting
- Out-Drive Painting
- Custom Painting
- Bilge/Engine Room Cleaning
- Canvas/Carpet Cleaning
- Teak Finishing
- Boat name install
- Canvas Repair & Customization
Gas and Diesel tank cleaning
Don't let dirt, algae, sludge and water clog your filters or injectors and prevent your fuel system from working. Our "Filter Flush" system cleans your tank from top to bottom This "kidney" system is designed to remove all impurities and cycle clean fuel back into your tank under pressure until samples show that both your fuel and tank are clean. Keep your boat's engines running efficiently all season long.
- Interior and exterior gelcoat repairs.
- Structural fiberglass repair resulting from stress or collision.
- Glassing in of new bases etc. for equipment installations.
- Modification of engine support stringers for repowers.
- Deck recoring.
- Flexmold repairs to molded non skid.
Rigging & Spars
- Consultation on Mast and rigging replacement and upgrades (offshore and bay)
- Representation of all leading brands of mast and rigging hardware and products
- Mast and Spar refurbishment
- New Custom mast
- Affordable kit masts
- Boom and Headstay Roller Furler
- In-Mast Roller Furler
- Shorthander/safety sail control systems
- Plasma Cutting
- Repairs to stainless steel and aluminum parts
- Anodized Aluminum fittings and frames
- Highly polished custom stainless steel fittings and hardware
- Press, lathe and milling machines
- Metal bending
- TIG and MIG welding
- Trouble shooting and repair of AC and DC power systems.
- Design and installation of battery systems and DC switching.
- Fabrication of custom battery boxes.
- Battery chargers, inverters and battery charge combiners.
- Installation or upgrade of AC and DC electrical panels.
- Installation of wind generators and solar power systems with voltage regulators.
- Electric winch and windlass installation.
- Electrification of manual winches.
- Fabrication and installation of hard wood, plywood veneer or laminate panels for electrical panel upgrades.
- Fabrication of hard wood trim for various interior applications.
- Cabin sole replacement.
- Remaking and recovering of interior head liner panels.
- Teak deck repair and maintenance.
- Repair and replacement of teak cap rails, toe rails and eyebrows.
- Rub rail fabrication and installation.
- Installation of solid surface or laminate counter top material.
For more information and detailed info on our Summer Sailstice Event, please visit our events page