- Make sure your iPad has plenty of power or is connected to a power supply.
- Connect your iPad to a WiFi source before you download the app.
- Go to the APPS STORE located on the desktop of your iPad.
- Do a search for NAVIONICS and find the NAVIONICS: Caribbean & South America app. and download the app. (the current cost for the app. is around $49.00)
- Once the app. Is download, find the app. On the desktop and open and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Go to the MENU and select DOWNLOAD MAP. Select an area of the map you wish to download using the cursers and download the map. This enables a much greater detail of the area you want.
- You are ready to begin using your new iPad Chart plotter. (recommend that you go to MENU and go through the tutorial)
- Once the app is downloaded you do not need internet to access it.
Courtesy of owner of Harmony Escape, Lagoon 420. Available in Tortola, BVi with The Catamaran Company. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-262-0308 for more information