Don’t miss this opportunity to acquire a 3 cabin owner’s version Lagoon 440 at a remarkable value! This L440, launched in 2006 is easy to handle, has low hours and has never been chartered.
The 440 is sure to appeal to sailors in search of a spacious cruising boat that’s easy on the pocket book. A rigid bimini extends past the central helm fly bridge, offering plenty of shade to the spacious aft cockpit. With all sail control lines led aft and an extra wide helmsman bench (easily accessed from left or right), this yacht can be single-handed without a hitch.
Inside, the large L-shaped galley faces the cockpit and it has been designed as a professional area where the chef will be able to reveal all his skills. The saloon provides a 360° panoramic view and is overall a superb living space.
Caelestis doesn’t skimp as far as electronic & navigation equipment goes – take a look at the extensive inventory:
- Radio/CD player MP3 and 2 loudspeakers in the salon
- Waterproof loudspeakers in cockpit
- HF TV antenna outlet in cabin
Raymarine Pack Nav 2006:
- Autopilot ST6001 with 1 control at nav. station and SmartControl at flybridge.
- Raystar 125 GPS antenna
- E120 nav pod
- Sea talk junction box
- Rudder Tiller at nav.station
- VHF Raymarine 240 double handset with US channels
- TV antenna in mast
- VHF cable and antenna in mast
E80 and E120 ELectronics:
- Low profile speed and temperature transducer
- Sea talk hs network cable 10m and 5m
- E80 multi function display
- Sea talk hs network switch E55058
- Digital sounder module
- Low profile depth transducer
- E120 Multi function display
Caelestis is currently docked for trouble-free showings in Hollywood, Florida. Schedule an appointment today with her listing broker Brent Hermann. He’d be happy to pull up a comparative analysis as to why this L440 stands head and shoulders above the rest.