Development of Lagoon’s new 620, their biggest ever in production catamaran is well underway. Seven yachts have already been sold with the next available in Spring 2010.
The 620 builds on the success of the 440 and 500, of which 300 and 60 yachts respectively have been built to date. The raised steering station provides all round views and keeps the cockpit below uncluttered by gear and lines. However, the 620 has taken the flybridge concept a step further with the provision of twin wheels, guest seating and a sun lounging area, all on the “top deck”.
As befits a yacht of this size, the galley is positioned in one of the hulls, separating crew from guests and allowing more dining and lounging space in the saloon.
Down below the yacht can be fitted with three, four or five double ensuite cabins, with additional occasional berths in the bow spaces. There is plenty of room for a full range of domestic appliances for long term life aboard.
A large user-friendly yacht in all aspects, expect cruising averages in excess of 10 knots, with top sailing speeds of around 15 knots with pressing her hard.
The base price of the 620 is Euro 1 million ex VAT, which compares favorably even with production monohulls of similar length.
Strong points on deck:
Interior strong points:
- Two steering wheels on the flybridge for perfect visibility when sailing or maneuvering.
- A welcoming and versatile flybridge, where work and socializing can happily cohabitate.
- Large choice of living areas between cockpit, flybridge, foredeck, etc.: areas where one can retire alone or in company.
- Perfectly designed transom for swimming or boarding the tender: easy access to the water.
- It is easy to move around the deck - flush hatches, optimal step height, wide sidedecks, etc.
- Complementary and matching style of salon and cockpit: a wet bar for preparing instant snacks, relaxation and dining areas inside or outside; facilities to adapt various living spaces according to the time of day: a really versatile yacht.
- A huge salon with a fashionable modern sitting area.
- Direct access from the galley to the salon or to the cockpit via a separate route: practical layout at sea and for entertaining.
- Island beds, washrooms with separate shower, ample lockers, separate head in owner's cabin: well thought out and comfortable cabins.
- Large hull portholes, sliding bay doors in the galley and in the aft starboard cabin: natural light.
- Forward facing chart table with ample room for all electronic instruments.
- Space provided for audio system, TV and entertainment center.
||Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prévost
||1,55 m / 5'1''
||2 x 110 HP
||343 US gal
|Fresh water capacity
||254 US gal
||6 to 14
Contact The Catamaran Company for additional details on purchasing this boat today.